It has been a while since we saw you last and we are excited to welcome our community back.
How we operate will look a little different although some of this is only temporary. Under the Public Health Order there are updated and relaxed restrictions in place for those who are fully vaccinated (had two doses of an approved Covid-19 vaccine) and those who are unvaccinated with medical exemptions. In order for our community to enjoy these relaxed restrictions in a safe way, there are a few steps to follow to get us there: -
- Masks are required in all indoor settings, however can be removed to eat and drink. Children aged under 12 will not need to wear a mask indoors.
- Covid-safe check in via a QR code required for each venue you visit within Ed.Square Town Centre.
- You must have available and be prepared to verify your vaccine status when requested upon venue check in. To do this you need your digital certificate which can be obtained via your myGov account. Find out how HERE.
- Venues who are obligated under the Public Health Order to verify vaccine status include entertainment, hospitality, personal services, and any retail that is not deemed critical retail.
- Customers who do not meet current full vaccination status mandates are able to access critical retail and hospitality to order take away only.
- People aged under 16 years who are not fully vaccinated will only be able to visit indoor venues with fully vaccinated members of their household.
- Patrons must remain seated whilst consuming alcohol. Singing and dancing not permitted.
- Please have patience with our retailers. Many of them are operating under limited capacity limits therefore it might take a little longer to secure an appointment or you may have to book ahead of time to avoid disappointment. Whilst many will still offer walk in availability, we suggested you check in with the retailer you wish to visit prior.
We understand these circumstances are difficult for some however maintaining a safe environment for our community of customers, retailers and staff is of utmost importance and we ask that you patiently follow these steps as they have been prescribed by the Government. We look forward to updating these in a few weeks time when the state is expected to meet our 80% full vaccination milestone where restrictions will once again be eased.
Some helpful resources
For more information on the Public Health Order, you can access it in full HERE.
View the full roadmap HERE.
Vaccines are available from Chemistworks Ed.Square, Moderna and AstraZeneca. Book HERE.