Keeping you safe
The NSW Government Public Health Order requires all customers over the age of 16 years to our shopping centre and venues to be fully vaccinated. Our retailers will request official proof of vaccination from each visitor upon arrival to their store, if official proof of vaccination status cannot be provided, you may not be able to enter the venue. Customers under the age of 16 years who are not fully vaccinated are able to visit with a member of their household who is fully vaccinated.
Keeping our community safe is our top priority so in addition to the Public Health Order requirements, we have implemented the following safety protocols: -
- Mandatory QR code venue check ins
- Mandatory wearing of face masks unless eating or drinking however children under 12 years need not wear a mask.
- Enhanced hygiene and cleaning protocols across the centre.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m between customers and communal seating areas will operate under the current 1:2sqm rule for outdoor areas.
- Provision of Covid Marshals
- Increased hand sanitising stations for use where you are unable to wash your hands.
If you are experiencing even the mildest of symptoms we ask you stay home and get tested. We look forward o welcoming you back when you are fully recovered.
We can't wait to see you!